- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Video Game Costumes – What Video Game Costume Character Are You?
I love Halloween.
It’s probably my favorite time of year. The nights start to cool down, the sun goes down a little earlier and of course the games come on. And there is just no way to be a gamer and not get yourself in tune with your inner game character for Halloween by dressing up in your favorite video game costumes.
As all the local Halloween costume stores open up locally, I find myself wondering what type of gamer stigma I’m going to get depending on what type I video game costume I purchase. Even though I am an equal opportunity gamer (meaning that I play just about every genre of video game), I can already foresee the Halloween party conversations that are going to take place. I may get some compliments, I may even see people start drinking the “Haterade” as I don my favorite Street Fighter costume. Conversations that I know will end up in a heated conversation of what characters are better, who really sucks and perhaps if I’m lucky enough (or drunk enough), I might even start voice acting my specials.
So the question is what video game costume character are you? Would you buy a premade one? Are you making your own? Or maybe going to make a hybrid version??
Here’s a few Video Game Halloween Costumes that are going to be heading up your drunken night of chaos:
I think I fear this costume the most. For 2 major reasons. The first, is that I know that this well employed fat plumber is here just to eat up all my pasta and walk around to all my hot girlfriends and say “Itsa Me…Mario”. Now mind you that the “Itsa a Me” line is really a passive fat guy pickup line and a serious excuse to cop a few cheap feels. But then again, I guess Mario does have the largest paycheck here and in tough economic times, the ladies know that this is the meal ticket.
The Halo costumed crusader most likely be the strong silent type (Mainly because anything he could possibly say would be garbled and unheard). I would be fast to employ this party guardian against the infamous Super Mario Bros and could honestly say that I would even trust him with my freshly poured cup of party beer. Why? Because I know he’s on the job and it’s his business to blow shit up when things come to close.
And now we come to the “lonely fighters club” Halloween costumes selection. Now I could of put the other Shoto characters in here, but we all know if we are going to dress up in a Street Fighter Costume then you should go for the gold and be Akuma, because anyone else would just be the same as putting on your little brother’s karate gi. Not to mention the person wearing it will have been either an out of shape bologna armed Ken (slapping back to many cheap beers) or a skinny unimpressive Ryu. So do us all a favor and get the Akuma costume, get that badass wig on and step into your inner raging demon.
And last but not least, the rebirth of the frost fiend himself!
Yes, it’s back in a big way. Mortal Kombat has returned, and if it’s one thing I plan on seeing is an unemployed Blue Ninja costume AKA Sub Zero. MK 9 being as big as it is, I can guarantee the Mortal Kombat costume love will be seen at Halloween parties everywhere (blue hockey shin guards not included)!
Well, I can go on and on. But the question is, what video game costume character are you? What do you think would be badass? Who will you be playing this haunted holiday as?