- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Wargame: European Escalation announced for the PC
Focus Home Interactive announced today the new game from the developers that were behind Ubisoft’s R.U.S.E. Wargame: European Escalation will be a real-time strategy, will feature innovative gaming experience and will be unveiled in this year’s E3. The game is being developed by Eugen Systems and is slated for a Q1 2012 release, exclusively on the PC. Additionally, the game promises to feature stunning graphics and the IRISZOOM system.
Focus Home Interactive is proud to unveil Wargame: European Escalation, the new real time strategy game from Eugen Systems, a specialist of the genre and developer of the critically-lauded Act of War: Direct Action, and more recently R.U.S.E.TM.
Wargame: European Escalation is built around depth and reflection, the key elements of classic wargames. Above solid foundations, Eugen Systems builds an impressive list of features and enhancements in order to provide a unique and innovative gaming experience to all real-time strategy fans.
Wargame: European Escalation features intense real-time battles, stunning graphics, and the amazing IRISZOOM™ system, which allows a continuous zoom from a global view of the map to the heart of the action. With real strategic gameplay, rich content, integration of EugenNet© and its numerous online services, Wargame: European Escalation will unite all the world’s biggest strategy fans.
Set in the rarely explored period of 1975-1985, Wargame: European Escalation pits NATO (USA and Western Europe) against the Warsaw Pact (Soviet and Eastern European countries) in battles that explore “what could have been.” The specter of nuclear warfare loomed large over the real Cold War, but this catastrophic outcome was the ultimate last resort as everyone knew that the first one to start nuclear hostilities would end up wiped out just the same. Large, armored offensives through Europe would certainly have been the core of this hypothetical war; and this is what the game’s explosive campaign takes you through!
Wargame: European Escalation will be fully unveiled at E3 in June. In the meantime, we invite you to view the premier ingame images of the game, which will be released on PC (retail and digital distribution) in the first quarter of 2012.