- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Wasteland Angel coming soon to PC
Meridian4 announced today that their upcoming old-school arcade action shooter, Wasteland Angel, will be released soon on the PC. The game is being developed by Octane Games and will hit online stores this Summer. The game takes place after World War III and features a top-down isometric view. Hell yeah, keep those old-school arcade shooter coming guys.
Players will pilot the Wasteland Angel’s overpowered vehicle that will be equipped with dual machine guns.
The company has also revealed that additional downloadable content will become available after the game’s launch.
Steve Milburn, Marketing Director of Meridian4 said:
“Classic shooter gameplay personified, Wasteland Angel puts a fun twist on the top-down action that had us pumping an endless stream of quarters into our favorite coin-ops back in the arcade days. This summer, everyone can relive or experience for the first time the gameplay elements that gave birth to a whole generation of gamers.”