- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Which is The Best Hoverboard to Buy?
So you want to set free your inner Marty McFly?
And honestly, who doesn’t? Anyone growing up in the 80’s thought that “Hoverboards” would have/could have been the most awesome thing ever. (Well outside of having a time travelling DeLorean!)
Now, I know before I continue, many people may say..well it’s not a real “hoverboard” because it has wheels. But I’m going to tell you, that honestly this could very well be the first iteration of them. And really, these things don’t have a definitive name, and over the 100+ people that I asked what they are called before I went to buy one, all mentioned to put the term “hoverboard” into it.
So that’s what I am going to call it.
It’s a hoverboard scooter! (Since it kind of does scoot around, and happens to have wheels!
So let’s take a look at it.
At first glance, it does kind of look space age doesn’t it?
Well, until you happen to notice that there aren’t any “hover engines” underneath it.
So, from standard photos, it’s kind of hard to gather a real review from it.
So, let shift to video mode on this one.
Here’s Why This Is The Best Hoverboard to Buy
Now, you could definitely do some “hovering” if you disguise it sorta like this guy below did:
So, you’re probably wondering “what’s this thing made of”?
Well, take a quick look inside here:
AS you can see, the “hovering roll action” is controlled by 2 smart boards a gyroscope and a battery.
Not insanely high tech.
But cool enough to make me want a hoverboard scooter this very minute.
So Which Hoverboard Is The Best?
With different brands like:
– Phunkee Duck
– IO Hawk
– Smart Balance Wheel
– Space Chariot
And the list goes on and on!
Well, sadly all of these are very similar in construction and composition. Though I will mention, that if you do decide to purchase one, then you may want to make sure you get yours from a reputable US based company with a real warranty. As a small handful of these hoverboards have known to go awry.
But hey, isn’t that half the fun?!