- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 4 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 5 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 5 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 5 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 5 years ago
Creator of ‘Flashback’ and ‘Moto Racer’ presents a PS3 exclusive game: Amy
Amy is the new game by Paul Cuisset, creator of mythic games such as “Flashback” or the “Moto Racer” series, that is scheduled for release in Q2 2011.
December 2034. Global warming has taken effect, spreading disease and natural disasters around the world. The small town of Silver City (Midwest, USA) has been directly affected by a comet that has come crashing down. When Lana regains consciousness, everything around her is just mayhem. Violent outbursts, fury, rage, wreckage and death: the world she knew seems to have torn to Hell. As if struck by a mysterious virus, most of the ones she knew have now become part of a wild horde.
Despite her wounds, she knows she must run as far as possible to escape this nightmare: the viral process has begun inside her but she refuses to become one of them. The presence of Amy, a strange little girl who seems defenseless, will force her to make choices that will change both their lives.
Infected humans, grisly creatures, Special Forces and even other survivors: they will have to trust and help each other to escape their pursuers in their attempt to survive.
- Unique & deep gameplay that features extensive cooperation with a character to be protected
- Contrary to several games with a secondary character, Amy (the child you have to protect) is neither a super warrior nor a docile character that follows you. You are able to use her small size and weight to reach inaccessible areas, ask her to do specific actions and you’ll even be able to use her mysterious gifts. But she will need to trust you and you might accept to get hurt to keep her safe.
- Story-driven survival horror game set in a cinematographic atmosphere
- Amy is based on a rich, addictive and twisted story-based scenario. Strong efforts have been put on the characters backgrounds and behaviors but also on audio, sound design and a very unique use of camera setting to create emotion
- Original stealth-action gameplay that includes fierce close combat
- Lana and Amy are often weaker than their enemies. You can choose to confront them directly by using improvised weapons for close combat. You can run or try to push them away but you can also use hiding places and prefer stealth action. Lana being infected by the virus, she mutates when exposed too long and end up dying if not cured or protected by one of Amy’s special powers. But when infected, Lana can lure her enemies and move without being attacked.
- Wide range of enemies with strong AI
- Lana and Amy are facing various kinds of enemies that can detect sounds, heat, movements and much move. They also can act in hordes and exchange information. Some groups of enemies being aggressive to each other, you can try to escape by triggering a fight between them.
- Rarely seen before quality of graphics and animation on PlayStation®Network
- Amy might be one the first games on PlayStation®Network with such a level of rendering detailed modeling and motion capture animation.
- Puzzles to unravel arching storyline
- Running, hiding and fighting are core elements of the gameplay. However, you’ll sometimes need to use your wit to get out of delicate situations.