- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Crusader Kings II – Developer Diary Video
Paradox Interactive released the first developer diary video for Crusader Kings II. In this first developer diary, Henrik Fahraeus talks about the game’s character relations. Crusader Kings II is slated for release on PC in Q1 2012. This new role-playing strategy game will feature a competitive multiplayer mode with up to 32 players. You can view a fact sheet and the dev diary video after the jump.
In this deep character-driven strategy game, Europe is in turmoil. The lands are fragmented into petty fiefs, the emperor struggles with the Pope, and the Holy Father declares that all those who go to liberate the Holy Land will be freed of their sins. Now is the time for greatness. Expand your demesne and fill your coffers, appoint vassals, battle traitors, introduce laws while interacting with hundreds of nobles, and create the most powerful dynasty in medieval Europe.
A beleaguered king will always have friends to support him. But beware, as your rule and realm may find trouble when a loyal vassal becomes a bitter rival. Stand ready, increase your prestige, and the world will whisper your name in awe.
Do you have what it takes to become a Crusader King?
– Start a game at any point between 1066 and 1337, and forge European history until 1453
– Take on the role of a Christian lord and carry your dynasty through the ages from petty counts to Emperors, via the line of succession
– Gather Prestige for every successive character you play, furthering the glory of your dynasty
– Expand your feudal domain at the expense of your rivals
– Unravel the plots of your courtiers and vassals, each with their own agendas
– Re-enact the Crusades, defend against the Mongol onslaught, and form mighty feudal states
– Relive the Middle Ages with up to 32 other players in a competitive multiplayer mode