- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Dawn of Fantasy Details Revealed
505 Games revealed today more details on Dawn of Fantasy, the MMO-RTS developed by Reverie World Studios. Dawn of Fantasy is a challenging online and offline strategy game, where players take control of one of three races in a variety of game modes.
The three game modes in Dawn of Fantasy test the boundaries of modern strategy games. In the massively multiplayer “Online Kingdom” and the single-player “Kingdom Wars” worlds, players train and command massive armies in pitched battle. These armies can be tasked to either defend their own town or to raze other strongholds on the World Map, a strategic overview of the world. Upon reaching a player or NPC town on the strategy map, armies are given the opportunity to declare war and engage in all-out combat, switching to a tactical view for battles.
Lay Siege, one of the many ways to play Dawn of Fantasy, gives players the chance to try out their combat skills on an enemy stronghold – in either a practice setting or in the persistent online arena – while Defend Castle has you take the part of the besieged, surviving waves of attackers.
Even with all these modes, it’s the Online Kingdom that is the heart of the game and offers players the chance to write a bloody history for the game world of Mythador. Players enter a richly-detailed, endless world, ranging from the high mountain peaks of Southmount in the human realm of Teria to the swamps of Ertheel’Bala of the Wood Elves. In this troubled world, there is no avoiding the dark intentions of the enigmatic, power-hungry and corrupt wizards. The only question is whether the player will prove just another pawn in a dark scheme, or if they shall bring light to Mythador once more.
Players will find themselves in a constant war amidst their neighbours for supremacy, while guilds and the wealthiest of players control the global trade. Due to the persistent environment of Mythador, a player’s stronghold and economy will always be growing – regardless of whether its owner is online. Even after the campaign, players will have entire regions with beautiful citadels to discover and learn the history of, as well as a vast, randomized regional environment to freely explore to make new allies, or foes, with its peoples. Whether you strive for the top of the competitive multiplayer ladder, create a guild whose name is whispered in fear throughout the realms, or create an entirely new adventure using the powerful editing tools – Mythador is yours for the taking.