- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 5 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 5 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 5 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 5 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 5 years ago
Indie-game Storm announced for PS3, X360 and PC
Zoo Games announced today that their physics-based puzzle platform game, Storm, will be released this Summer on PC, X360 and PS3. The game is developed by Eko Software and features 49 intriguing levels. Storm is rated E for Everyone and will cost you $9.99 for PSN and PC, or 800 Microsoft Points for XBLA. We have to admit that it looks interesting, so be sure to check out the announcement trailer after the jump.
Mark Seremet, Zoo CEO said: “We are constantly in search of innovative projects for the indiePub label, and as the Community Favorite of our first game development competition, we are proud to be involved with the release of Storm. The unique gameplay elements of Storm are coupled with a serene soundtrack to create an inspired gaming experience that can be enjoyed for hours at a time.”
The press release reads:
In Storm, players control the weather to grow seeds into trees by guiding them through nature-themed levels set to a tranquil music background. By manipulating the weather elements, players solve puzzles. However, conjured weather can either help or hinder along the way. Seeds are transported past obstacles with gusts of wind, torrential downpours and bolts of lighting to reach various checkpoints throughout the game. Featuring 49 intriguing levels, players use three main elements and four secondary elements to maneuver five different kinds of seeds in each of the four seasons.
The three main elements include wind, lighting and rain. Wind moves seeds around. Lightning can break up rocks, set grass on fire and make seeds jump. Rain maneuvers seeds by filling up holes, extinguishing fires and creating bubbles. Secondary elements both complicate and enhance gameplay. Tornadoes strengthen wind, blowing seeds to higher ground. Bubbles also elevate seeds by enabling them to float, and can be used with wind to transport seeds across longer distances. Snow builds up, creating a cushion for seeds to access higher ground. Finally, ice provides a smooth sliding surface for seeds to move across.
Each level can be played in three unique game modes – adventure, challenge and spirit. Adventure mode allows untimed playthrough to unlock levels and progress in the game. Challenge mode has players finish unlocked levels to beat completion times and raise scores. Spirit mode features special orbs that are placed within the levels for players to collect as a means to rack up points and earn trophies.