- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Karma Online: Prisoners of the Dead enters closed beta on June 7th
Joymax announced today that Karma Online: Prisoners of the Dead’s closed beta phase will start on June 7th. This closed beta phase will last two weeks, from June 7th to June 21st and will give players time to experiment with different skill builds and weapons. An open beta will be scheduled later on. The game is developed by both Joymax and Dragonfly and is an online first-person shooter.
Joymax’s CEO, Nam-chul Kim said:
“We plan on a short but fruitful closed beta, and definitely look forward to player feedback. It is a rare opportunity for FPS fans to dive into our complex system as they bond over taking out enemies and zombies and hopefully build strong relationships that will turn into clans as we lead into Open Beta and launch!”
Those interested can visit the game’s official site and download its client.