- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Mike Tyson Doesn’t Know How to Play Mike Tyson’s Punch Out
Every so often I reminisce about Mike Tyson and his overall hilarity.
Though, this time I think I may be slightly appalled. It’s been almost 30 years since this game was released based on his sheer popularity and the guy looks like a 5 year old with a melting ice cream cone.
Literally at this point, I’m not sure what’s worse.
The fact he has that face tattoo, or the fact he’s playing against Glass Joe and is playing the game worse than when I was 5!
For whatever the reason (maybe because in this game you don’t “fornicate”), I find it extremely hilarious, and figured any old school gamers out there would find just as much amusement as me (if not even more.
Watch below on how Mike Tyson doesn’t know how to play his own game from almost 30 years ago!
For good measure, I have also included some of Old Iron Mike’s notable trademark media shenanigans below.
Now, go beat Iron Mike!