- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Star Raiders Available Now For X360 and PC
Atari announced today the release of Star Raiders for X360 and PC. The game is developed by Incinerator Studios and will cost X360 owners 800 MS points (or around €8.99 for the Steam version). Star Raiders is a team-based Multiplayer game and is basically a remake of the first-person space combat title that was released in the 80’s. You can view its launch trailer after the jump.
Originally introduced in 1979, Star Raiders blazed an all new trail, becoming the first ever first-person space combat title. The game inspired several generations of “space combat simulation” titles throughout the 80’s and 90’s. The exciting new take on this Atari treasure pays tribute to the original while ushering in an all new, captivating episodic experience. The game offers familiar battle elements including space warps and galactic tactical maps with all new features like radical battle transformations and customizable ships.