- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 956 days ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 970 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 975 days ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 979 days ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 984 days ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 1010 days ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 1011 days ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 1037 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 1038 days ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 1038 days ago
Three Kingdoms Brawler coming to PC this Spring + 4 screenshots
The9 Interactive, Inc., an interactive entertainment publisher, today announced their first title, Three Kingdoms Brawler, will be released this Spring as a free-to-play action MMO for Windows PC.
Three Kingdoms Brawler takes the classic side-scrolling arcade beat-em-up and updates it for a new generation of online gamers. Inspired by the events and battles of the Three Kingdoms era in China, players take control of legendary warriors fighting to determine the future of the country. By choosing their guiding spirit and hero class, players can customize their fighting experience to their own personal skills. As they progress they will upgrade their combo moves, armor, and weapons, becoming even more powerful and able to face the challenges ahead. The fight cannot be won alone, however. By joining and fighting together, the heroes will be able to face ever increasing odds and emerge victorious.
Joining together in factions and guilds, players have a vast world to explore and conquer. A robust crafting system allows players to create unique weapons and armor that enhance their personalized combat skills. The online marketplace and auction house allows players to buy and sell their creations with thousands of players. With thousands of different weapon, skill, and armor combinations, each player will have their own unique experience tailored to their personal choices.
Player vs. player combat adds a new twist to the action, with players competing for victory against each other in arena combat. Players can prove they are the mightiest warrior by defeating all their opponents or teaming up in tag-team matches. Leaderboards and in-game honorary titles will show the world who has the most skill.