- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Warhammer 40,000: Dawn Of War II The Complete Soundtrack Released
Sumthing Else Music Works announced today the availability of Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II The Complete Soundtrack. This soundtrack features the original music scores from the sci-fi fantasy real-time strategy video game series Dawn of War II developed by award-winning Relic Entertainment, a division of THQ.
The 2-disc album includes the music from Dawn of War II, Dawn of War II: Chaos Rising and Dawn of War II: Retribution composed by virtual orchestra maestro Doyle W. Donehoo. The Complete Soundtrack is scheduled for release on May 24th, 2011 to retail outlets through Sumthing Else Music Works www.sumthing.com, and for digital download at www.sumthingdigital.com, Amazon MP3, iTunes and other digital music sites.
Dawn of War II is set in the dark and grim distant future of 40,000 AD, and the galaxy is aflame with endless war. Humanity is led by its immortal Emperor and defended by vast chapters of Space Marines, elite armored super-soldiers. Mankind, which is in a steady state of decay, is beset on all sides by hostile alien races, some of them bio-engineered for war, some on their own path of decay or growth. In the game, you are in charge of units attempting to stem the tide of alien hoards and corrupted Space Marines.
“It is a privilege to score for the vast Warhammer 40,000 universe with its stunning cinematic visuals and broad strokes of emotions,” says composer Doyle W. Donehoo. “This iconic franchise begs for huge themes and high drama, and that is what I have aspired to for Warhammer 40,000: Dawn of War II.”
Dawn of War II won the 2010 Canadian Videogame Award for Best Audio and Dawn of War II – Chaos Rising is nominated for the 2011 Canadian Videogame Award for Best Audio.