- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Catherine “Love Is Over” Deluxe Edition & Pre-Order Bonuses Announced
ATLUS today revealed the pre-order bonus items and the limited run deluxe edition for Catherine, its upcoming action-adventure/puzzle game. Catherine is being developed from the same team responsible of the award-winning Persona series and will hit PS3 and X360 this summer.
Packaged within a collectible pizza box from Stray Sheep (a bar central to the game’s story), the Catherine “Love Is Over” Deluxe Edition consists entirely of items directly from or inspired by the characters and game world. Along with the game itself, fans will receive: a pair of polka dot boxers like the ones worn by Vincent during his manic nightmares, Vincent’s “Empty Hearts” T-shirt worn by Catherine in the game, and a pillow case decorated with an alluring image of Catherine, a nod to the pillow tucked under Vincent’s arm as he frantically races to escape the terrors that pursue him. The “Love Is Over” Deluxe Edition will only be built to pre-order demand and will not be available in large quantities; interested fans are advised to reserve theirs at participating retailers as soon as possible to avoid bitter, bitter disappointment.
In addition to the announcement of the limited run “Love Is Over” Deluxe Edition, ATLUS also today revealed the Catherine Sound Disc & Art Book, a free extra available to customers who reserve either the standard or deluxe edition of the game for either platform (Xbox 360 or PlayStation 3 system). The 36-page, full-color art book measures 5.25″ x 6.75″ and is packed with the beautiful character designs of artist Shigenori Soejima. The 11-track music CD features the best musical themes of the game specially remixed by composer Shoji Meguro. Only available while supplies last at participating retailers, fans are encouraged to pre-order to guarantee their bonus!
Catherine is currently scheduled to release on July 26, 2011 for PlayStation 3 system and Xbox 360 system with an MSRP of $59.99 for the standard edition and $79.99 for the “Love Is Over” Deluxe Edition.