- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 3 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 3 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 3 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 3 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 3 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 3 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 3 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 3 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 3 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 3 years ago
Crysis 2 PC pirates can play online
Ok, we know Crytek might get upset with PC gamers pirating their game but WTF? According to a lot of reports, Crysis 2 pirates can actually play online without any issues or restrictions. Normally, games verify your cd-key as a valid one before entering the multiplayer mode but this is not the case with Crysis 2. As a result of this, gamers that pirated the PC version can already play online in the official servers. It is literally a kick in the nuts for those that bought the game. This is pretty much confirmed and Crytek should address it as soon as possible.
We were also quite shocked with your reaction to our ‘How Crytek Doomed Crysis 2′s PC version’ article. Some criticized us about it, although that was not a review of the game. It was an article about things that were already in Crysis 1 and are absent from its sequel. Funny thing is that the leaked beta version featured most of them, so we’re wondering; why Crytek decided to remove them? Fingers crossed there’ll be an update that will fix all its issues!