- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 6 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 6 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 6 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 6 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 6 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days Official Game Soundtrack Released
EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia today announced that the official game soundtrack for Kane & Lynch 2: Dog DaysT, the third-person action game franchise developed by IO Interactive and published by Square Enix, is available on iTunes, Amazon MP3 and other major digital download music portals.
The Kane & Lynch 2: Dog Days official game soundtrack features 11 ambient tracks created by legendary avant-garde composer and vocalist Mona Mur, whose characteristic dark, aggressive industrial orchestrations generate the oppressive but driving atmosphere, the “Industrial Terror Ambience”. In addition, 24 authentic-sounding Asian tracks created by renowned video game composers Dynamedion and supervised by EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia are included, featuring vocal talent singing in Mandarin while accompanied by musicians performing traditional Chinese instruments.
EMI Music Publishing Scandinavia’s VP Sales Andreas Olsson said “Kane & Lynch 2 is a great example of the turn-key audio solution EMI are able to provide to video game developers, combining creative aspects of a soundtrack such as audio direction, custom composition, and music supervision with more traditional business by making the game’s soundtrack available on iTunes and other digital download portals”.
Artist Mona Mur said of the innovative project “A sound world of noises and psycho-layers results in a very immersive experience. Creating the desired panic-laden Shanghai ambience was a long intense trip and alchemistic process. I’m delighted about this new, radical and daring approach the IO team went for.”