- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Miner Wars 2081 developers attending E3 2011
According to a press release we got today, Marek, Nick and Ansel from the Miner Wars entourage will be visiting E3 2011. The purpose of their visit will be to network, meet with distributors and allure some future clientele. Sadly, there won’t be a Miner Wars exhibit this year but from what we know, the game is in the final works and will be released this year.
Miner Wars 2081 is a six-axis space shooter featuring entirely destructible environments. It was originally scheduled for a 2010 release but it was delayed for further polishing. The game is playable in a single player campaign, cooperative modes and was described as a combination of MMO and single-player. Keen Software House however decided to separate them to two different games.
Stay tuned for more!