- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 4 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 4 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 4 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 4 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 4 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 5 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 5 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 5 years ago
Nuclear Dawn coming to the PC in Q3 2011
Just A Game announced today the PC release date of Nuclear Dawn, their new multiplayer shooter. Nuclear Dawn combines first person shotter with real time strategy elements and will hit the PC in Q3 2011. The game is being developed by the Dutch developer Interwave Studios and is based on the Source Engine. You can read the full press release after the jump!
Nuclear Dawn from Berlin publishing house Just A Game combines thrilling first person shooter elements with the sophisticated gameplay of a real-time strategy game. Based on the Source engine, Nuclear Dawn (PC) offers uncompromising multiplayer action where not only fast reactions and local knowledge lead to victory, but skill and tactical savviness are decisive too.
The world in the year 2045: The cities are devastated; conflicts on an apocalyptic scale have destroyed all life in metropolises which were once home to the world’s millions. As soldiers of either the Empire or the Consortium up to 32 players can compete per map. Whether as an assault trooper or a sniper, players can choose from more than a dozen weapons ranging from high-precision sniping rifles to simple assault weapons and rocket launchers.
In addition to the four playable classes, players also have the option of taking on the role of commander whose task is predominantly to make tactical combat decisions. As a team leader the tasks include organising allied fellow players into squads, ensuring that their own unit keeps being supplied and driving forward the technical development to produce more powerful weapons for use against the enemy.
Nuclear Dawn, forged by the Dutch developer Interwave Studios will appear in the 3rd Quarter 2011 and will be available to the trade through Just A Game in Germany, Austria and Switzerland.