- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Operation Flashpoint: Red River SLI Workaround
Great news for SLI users that have bought Operation Flashpoint: Red River. Although Nvidia hasn’t released any official SLI profile for this game, BlueEyes73 from the Codemasters forum has found out the SLI compatibility bit that enables it. In case you’re wondering, SLI scaling with this custom bit is great as our framerate has almost doubled.
As always, you’ll have to use the Nvidia Inspector tool. As there isn’t any profile at all for this game, you’ll have to create one. After choosing a profile name and adding the game’s executable file, make sure to use this SLI compatibility bit: 0x02C0005. You should also choose the ‘SLI_PREDEFINED_MODE_FORCE_AFR2′ option for the Nvidia predefined SLI mode.
And there you have it, enjoy great SLI scaling with this latest part of Operation Flashpoint. Moreover, if you want to enable the Ambient Occlusion, you should use this Ambient Occlusion compatibility bit: 0x00000016. Be warned though that it comes with a performance hit, especially if you choose its High Quality setting.