- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Retron 3 3-in-1 Video Gaming System In Depth Review
Okay Classic Heads,
I know this is the moment many have been waiting for! Should we be doing the Retro Dance? Should we fork over more loot for another 3 in 1 game system console? Should we be intimidated by the odd space-ship like design that looks like it came from Planet Retron (most likely a Star Trek episode!) ?
I try to answer as many questions on the Retron3 that I can possibly fit into an almost 11 minute video. From start to finish we work over the unit to see what type of staying potential it has. So without any further hesitation, let’s cut the fat off the RetroN3 and see if it will earn a place on my classic gaming shelf!
Viola. there you have it. That’s basically the system in a nutshell (well or in 11 minutes). Not a bad clone attempt, not flawless by any means but not bad. The one thing I have to say is that you don’t want to even touch those controllers as they look so pretty in the box…and that’s where they should stay! But honestly, why would you want to use those things anyway if you had all those ports on it anyways?
We’ll keep testing the Retron 3 and post any new findings that we come across in the forums, so until next time.
May the Old Skool be with you! Live long & Prosper!