- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Shigeru Miyamoto admits that Wii 2 is coming
Legendary developer, Shigeru Miyamoto, admitted that Wii 2 is coming indeed. The Mario creator told to EDGE that Wii 2 is coming and that Nintendo is already developing a new console. This comes as no surprise, after all those leaks we’ve had these past days.
“Even when the Wii launched we were developing new hardware, work on 3DS had already started. It’s a matter of when we announce it.” said Miyamoto and when he was asked if there would be an announcement in this year’s E3, Shigsy said to be patient until they decide what to do. The interesting thing here is that Miyamoto didn’t deny anything. And as they say, there is no smoke without fire.
Wii 2 is codenamed as Project Cafe and features a custom IBM PowerPC CPU with three cores, a GPU from the ATI R700 family with a shader unit at version 4.1, and at least 512Mb of RAM. There is also word that the system will come with a controller that houses its own HD touch-screen.
Stay tuned for more!