- Arthur, Magneto, MODOK and Spencer Join Marvel vs Capcom 3 RosterPosted 7 years ago
- Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Found on Xbox Marketplace, Official?Posted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Screenshots show Spider-man and Wesker in ActionPosted 7 years ago
- Wesker and Spiderman Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3Posted 7 years ago
- Tron Bonne Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3; Does That Confirm Mega Man Too?Posted 7 years ago
- Viewtiful Joe and Dormammu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- Official Marvel vs Capcom 3 Box Art Revealed?Posted 7 years ago
- Thor and Amaterasu Confirmed for Marvel vs Capcom 3 with a Bunch of New ScreenshotsPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Gameplay VideosPosted 7 years ago
- New Marvel vs Capcom 3 Characters Announced – Doom, Super Skrull, Chun-Li and TrishPosted 7 years ago
Crysis 2 Retaliation Map Pack Released
EA released today the first Map Pack for Crysis 2. This pack includes four new maps. Those are: Park Avenue, Transit, Shipyard and Compound. EA didn’t announce previously any price tag for this Map Pack so we thought that it would be free-of-charge. However, things are not as good as we thought. The Retaliation Map Pack is available right now on PC and X360 and will cost you 800 Microsoft points or £7.99.
And the big question now is: Where the F is the DX11 patch? Why on Earth Crytek decided to work first on this Map Pack instead of fixing, tweaking and introducing new features that were promised? And how do they expect PC gamers to buy this pack when those same gamers were getting free-of-charge map packs in the company’s previous games? This is why DLC is the cancer of gaming and this is why the game didn’t come out with the editor in the first place.
Well done Crytek!